Thursday, 2026-10-08, 7:14 PM Welcome Guest


RoyalScape Website

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Forum moderator: Ghostly  
New Project Ideas...
GhostlyDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 6:50 PM | Message # 1
Ghost Overlord
Group: Administrators
Messages: 92
Reputation: 200
Status: Offline
Dear loyal players,

Good news! I was thinking recently about maybe starting a new server project. Although, I would like to hear ideas as to what type of project server I should host. It can be an rsps or any other game that has private servers for it. One of my ideas if I didn't do an rsps would be a MineCraft server. If you vote rsps please tell why and which version e.g. 317, 508, 525.... When enough suggestions are made we will have a vote on which one to do.

-Ghostly :P


Ghostly - RoyalScape Developer Team
 
AceeeeeeDate: Sunday, 2012-05-27, 11:27 PM | Message # 2
Slave
Group: Users
Messages: 2
Reputation: 0
Status: Offline
Consider the letter I sent you about the minecraft server. wink
 
nicholasDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 2:02 PM | Message # 3
Slave
Group: Users
Messages: 21
Reputation: 0
Status: Offline
omg great idea minecraft man! you should make a minecraft sever! if you have it =o

nicholas!
 
AceeeeeeDate: Monday, 2012-05-28, 3:05 PM | Message # 4
Slave
Group: Users
Messages: 2
Reputation: 0
Status: Offline
I sent Ghostly a message about merging my 3 minecraft servers with this RSPS.
I hope he sees the email/pm soon.
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: