Wednesday, 2026-10-07, 8:39 PM Welcome Guest


RoyalScape Website

Main | Registration | Login | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Ilovemymom's ADMIN application
ilovemymomDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 10:40 PM | Message # 1
High King of Royalscape
Group: Moderators
Messages: 20
Reputation: 1000
Status: Offline
What is your in-game username?
Ilovemymom
Why do you think you would be good for this position?
Because I have been a staff on royalscape for 2 years now, and I know the rules and a dependable player.
What would you do if you met a disruptive player in the game?
First is verbal warning, second is jail, third is mute, fourth is ban.
What would you do if a player asked you for free items?
Staff CAN NOT give out items, the player may buy them if it isn't a staff item and must buy for a reasonable amount, example; a bgs for 100k = wrong! a bgs for 500mil = reasonable.
Anything else you would like me to know?
What else is there to know cept that I am a senior staff member, and I use to host this server for ghostly, and was a co-owner before ghostly resetted the server.


Ilovemymom
Senior Member
 
GhostlyDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 8:54 AM | Message # 2
Ghost Overlord
Group: Administrators
Messages: 92
Reputation: 200
Status: Offline
I have read and will now consider your application.

Ghostly - RoyalScape Developer Team
 
  • Page 1 of 1
  • 1
Search: